Humane Society of New York's Third Benefit Photography Auction
View a Thumbnail Listing of the Auction Catalog. A larger view of each photograph is available by clicking on the thumbnail image.
Fill-in the Bidding-Form below.
You will be contacted by a representative of The Humane Society of New York to verify your bid. At that time, we will ask for a MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card or American Express card number to hold your bid. Your card will not be charged unless yours is the highest bid. You will then be given a registered bidding number that will enable you to check the status of your bid by telephone or email prior to the live auction.
If the current bid is: $0 - $500, the bid increment is $50
If the current bid is: $501 - $3,000, the bid increment is $100
If the current bid is: $3,001 - $10,000, the bid increment is $200
If the current bid is: $10,001 and higher, the bid increment is $500
Online Bidding Policies:
- Bids may be made by telephone (212-752-4842), fax (212-752-2803), or e-mail through April 25, 2010 at Midnight EST.
- No bids will be accepted without verification. Verification will include holding your MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card or American Express card number. Charges will be made only to the highest bidder on April 28, 2010. Highest bidders will be notified by April 29, 2010.
- Thank you for participating in The Humane Society of New York's Third Benefit Photography Auction. If you have any further questions please contact us at (212) 752-4842 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern Standard time.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- While every effort has been made to describe materials contained as correct, all lots are offered AS IS. The items are available for full inspection at the DVF Studio on the day of the auction, Tuesday, April 27, 2010. Call (212) 752-4842 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern Standard time for viewing hours.
- All sales are final. No returns or refunds.
- The Humane Society of New York assumes NO responsibility for corrections of descriptions, genuineness, authenticity, or defects in any lot and makes no warranty in connection therewith.
- Conditions of sale may be waived, modified, or voided at the sole discretion of The Humane Society of New York.
- All bidders must register their name(s), address(es) and phone number(s) before bidding on any lot at the auction.
- Payment will be made in cash, travelers' checks, and/or a MASTERCARD, VISA, DISCOVER CARD or AMERICAN EXPRESS credit card. Payment is to be made on day of sale prior to picking up any lot.
- The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer in the live auction shall be the buyer. The auctioneer has the right to reject any bid and to advance the bidding at his/her absolute discretion; and, in the event of any dispute between bidders, to determine the successful bidder or to reoffer and resell the article in dispute. Should there be any dispute after the sale, the auctioneer's record shall be conclusive. On the fall of the auctioneer's hammer, and immediately upon the conclusion of the Silent Auction (at the time designated by the Humane Society of New York), title to the offered lot shall pass to the buyer who shall assume forthwith full risk and responsibility for the lot and may be required to sign a confirmation of purchase, supply his/her name and address, and pay the full purchase price or any part thereof. If buyer fails to comply with any such requirement, the lot may, at the Humane Society of New York's discretion, be put up again and resold.